through Leah Pippinato
Get ready to rock from head to toe: the 2023 edition of Reading Nights is organized around the theme of fear. From January 19 to 22, events will be organized to promote the love of reading and books. Here are some examplesHerault.
In Lunel, the Ménard museum makes people tremble with fear
For the 2023 edition of the Nuits de la lecture, the Ménard museum will be present from 15:00 to 18:00. in the premises of the Media Library and will offer two workshops for it children from 7 years old on Saturday 21 January :
- A monster pop-up workshop where kids can create their own pop-up where monsters come out of the book. An opportunity to unleash your imagination and push the limits of fear!
- A workshop gives fear where they will invent terrible stories accompanied by images found in the library of the Ménard museum.
> Practical : Both workshops are free and unreserved subject to availability.
Come and read in your pajamas in Béziers
The young public from 18 months is also invited in the Albertine Sarrazin media library from Béziers located on avenue des Frères Boyer Saturday, January 21 from 7:45 p.m.. Just the things to bring: a pillow and a comforter to listen to lots of horror stories before you go to bed.
A day for everyone at Pierresvives
Reading Nights aren’t just for little ones. Entertainment for all ages is planned at Pierresvives Saturday January 21st from 4pm to 11pm. :
- At 16:00 and then at 20:00, a killing party at 2:30 a.m. proposes an investigation to be solved in the universe of Ralph Azham, Lewis Trondheim’s comic strip
- From 19:00, the performance Dance of the Witches hosted by storyteller Luca Marchesini will enliven the place
- At 6pm, then at 8pm, kids will be able to hear stories that are scary but not too scary, then more scary stories reserved for over 10s
- A blind test of horror will end the night with horror at 8.30pm to make you dance in terror
Video games, board games, virtual reality and a monster-making workshop will mark the evening.
> Practical: Only The Killing Party is booking on 04.67.67.36.60.
A terrible Friday and Saturday in Jacou
In Jacou, Reading Nights are spread over two days in Michèle Jennepin municipal multimedia library. Polar enthusiasts will have the opportunity to meet Nicolas Nutten to discuss his book Like Two Drops of Blood Friday January 20 from 8:00 p.m.. The next day is a busy day:
- old wives’ tales about mysteries and investigations at 10.30 for 4-8 year olds
- An escape game Panic in the media library at 14:30 and at 16:30.
- A thriller quiz for lovers of detective novels at 18.00.
- or Polar Improv from the Arts en Boîte improvisation theater at 7:30 p.m.
Humor and horror in Juvignac
The wolves enter Juvignac for this 7th edition of Reading Nights. Saturday January 21 at 6:00 p.m., Theodore Monod Media Library WELCOMES Sporting Club Doll Company for an evening under the sign of humor and horror. Graphic fairy tales The Four Wolves invites young viewers to unexpected, disturbing and funny encounters in the heart of the forest. Handling paper figurines and illustrated pages, the storyteller provides a poetic crossover until the story overflows the frame!
Was this article helpful to you? Know that you can follow the Metropolitan in space My news . With one click, after registration you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.