through Laurent REBOURS
Operation “Yellow Coins”.the major gathering of solidarity in favor of hospitalized children and teenagers is taking place this year from January 11 to February 4, 2023. The 2023 edition marks the grand return of cardboard pig and collection is also done by SMS, online donations and e-cagnotte.
Since 1989 almost 9500 projects were financed throughout the country and in Central Loire Valleyseveral projects supported by the Fondation des Hôpitaux have just been set up or are in preparation thanks to the Yellow Piece and in particular a sensory and therapeutic garden at the Center Hospitalier de Chartres (Eure-et-Loir).
The Return of the Cardboard Piggy
Therefore, the year 2023 marks the great return of cardboard pigs. Absent in 2021 due to Covid-19 and replaced in 2022 by a do-it-yourself piggy bank, the mythical yellow box returns to your post offices!
Schools, hospitals, businesses and families are invited to take their piggy banks to post offices to collect their yellow coins. As every year for 34 years, the collection will support hospital projects for children and adolescents throughout France.
Each donor can bring their own piggy bank filled with coins to the post office. until Saturday 4 February 2023.
They will have
also the possibility of depositing them in Coinstar terminals located in shops, supermarkets and hypermarkets partner of the operation.
9,500 projects financed, including 320 in Centre-Val de Loire
For the 2023 campaign, the emblematic character of super coin it is again
revered, with the representation of space as a place of salvation, dreams and power.
For more than 34 years, Operation Pieces Jaunes has been “the big event of generosity at the beginning of the year with its emblematic collection and piggy bank. Nearly 9,500 projects have been funded to improve the daily lives of hospitalized children and adolescents, including 320 projects in Centre-Val de Loire the Hospital Foundation communicates.
sponsored by Didier Deschampsthe campaign takes place from January 11 to February 4, 2023.
The collection will finance projects such as family homesof parent-child roomservice facilities and other activities.
Emphasis on new mental health programs
This year, the campaign will focus on children, adolescents and vulnerable young people and develop new mental health programmes.
Operation Yellow Pieces 2021 “100% digital” has proven the importance of digital in the fundraising system, which is why the Hospital Foundation is perpetuating its digital tools:
As part of a national educational action, carried out with the support of the Ministry of National Education and in partnership with the e-Enfance/3018 Association, the Hospital Foundation wanted this year to add an educational component for its great solidarity campaign.
Appropriate use of screens
This year, the chosen theme is ” appropriate use of screens “. Through six educational sheets, parents and their children will be able to understand and learn the right gestures for
adopt on a daily basis.
The kit is available and downloadable.
The Yellow Pieces are also available digitally
- of donation by SMS : send DON to 92 111 – €5 donation for mobile operator bill, Bouygues, Falas, Orange and SFR
- of online donation on copezaunes.fr
- L’round at checkout in partner stores
- The development of pots online to promote group and local mobilizations. Appointment here.
- of Bank check by order of “Copa Verdha”, at the following address: Foundation
Hospitals – 9, rue Scribe – 75009 Paris.
Projects in Centre-Val de Loire
In Centre-Val de Loire, 320 projects were financed for a total amount of €3,031,506.
█ Hospital Center Romorantin-Lanthenay (Loir-et-Cher). In recent years, the facility has been renovated to improve comfort and patient care.
- IN 2019the pediatrics department has won three electric cars and three virtual reality headsets to relieve stress and pain. A virtual reality helmet and an electric car are used by young patients from the pediatric department of CH Romorantin-Lanthenay during various care treatments. Grant awarded by the Foundation: €1,037 for a total project cost of €2,074.
- IN 2019, the department of child psychiatry improves the waiting conditions and comfort of patients by equipping two waiting rooms to provide warm and comfortable places for attended children and their relatives. Grant awarded by the Foundation: €1,957 for a total project cost of €3,914.
- IN 2020, suitable games and furniture are obtained to turn the pediatric waiting room into a fun and friendly place. Grant awarded by the Foundation: €2,059 for a total project cost of €4,119.
█ Parents’ House in Orléans (Loiret). An emblematic project of the region, supported by the Mome association.
In 2015, the regional hospital of Orléans acquired a completely new site with 1,300 beds, built on an area of 205 000 m2. It has an ultra-modern technical platform and opened its doors at the La Source site, 10 km from the city center of Orléans.
To complete the project, the institution wanted to build a Parents’ house and in 2016 applied to the Fondation des Hôpitaux. A grant of €200,000 has been awarded for the creation of this 650 m² house, with a capacity of twelve bedrooms, four of which have disabled access. The objective is to provide families with pleasant environments and personalized support, especially through the intervention of hospital psychologists. Grant awarded by the Foundation: €320,000 for a total cost of €1,600,000.
█ A sensory and therapeutic garden at the Center Hospitalier de Chartres (Eure-et-Loir).
In 2016, the first phase of the garden development project was completed with the installation of a mobile play structure. The second phase will make it possible to create thematic spaces adapted to the children admitted and monitored in CAMSP.
The sensory and therapeutic garden will consist of:
- a living knitting hutallowing access to a fun and safe environment.
- He will have one barefoot path for proprioceptive, tactile experiences and to undertake an original path composed of different textures, such as grass, glass cobblestones, slate.
- Children will also have access to one vegetable gardenwith height tray, which facilitates handling while standing or sitting.
- A space dedicated to vestibular experiences A path favoring the movement of wheelchairs, bicycles and scooters will also be installed.
The mediations and stimulations offered by the garden will be rich in sensory experiences an open and natural environment.
The project was carried out by a landscape designer specializing in the creation of therapeutic gardens. The garden will thus become one innovative care spacedesigned to promote the development of skills, arousal, well-being, creativity, autonomy and social interactions of children with disabilities.
Grant awarded by the Foundation: €15,231 for a total project cost of €63,495.
Was this article helpful to you? Know that you can follow Actu Chartres in space My news . With one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.