Want to switch to a fiber internet subscription? It’s a good time with suppliers Free and SOSH celebrating Black Friday with their €14.99 a month Fiber promotion. Which offer will you choose between the Freebox Revolution private sale via Veepee and the SOSH Fiber Box at half price with no time commitment? Here is some information that will allow you to decide between them!
Fiber Internet BOX without commitment at a low price: SOSH Box at half price
Promotion in the box Sosh Fiber d’Orange for Black Friday and Christmas is a hit. Until December 19th at 8am, you can actually get Orange Fiber at half price with no time commitment and no commission costs. it Online subscription without commitment is available at the affordable price of €14.99 per month with box rental included for a period of 12 months. At the end of the first year, the basic price will be applied again, namely €29.99 per month.
it fiber internet subscription understand:
- Internet access up to 300 Mbit/s for download and upload
- Unlimited calls to landlines in mainland France and foreign departments and more than 100 countries
- TV on mobile, tablet and PC/Mac via the Orange TV app.
- €5 TV decoder option with a wide selection of channels on your TV, mobile, tablet and PC/Mac
If you subscribe to this online offer, the activation period will be 12 weeks from the date of subscription. A €50 breach of contract fee applies. Good to know, in orange fiber eligible areas, this box is available on ADSL on promotion for €14.99 for one year, then €19.99. Another indication, in the context of a change of Internet access provider, SOSH reimburses you up to €100 for termination costs.
Freebox Revolution Private Sale on Veepee
Free has also launched one Online deal with a special Black Friday price at Veepee. it’s about Freebox Revolution with TV from Canal on sale for only €14.99 per month for a year. This super good deal reserved for affiliate site members is valid until December 1st at 6am. Besides selling it popular Box planHe offers you the bouquet for free Canal+ series for 1 year as well as Amazon Prime for the first six months then €6.99. After one year, Freebox Revolution with TV by Canal returns to the base price of €39.99. If you decide to keep the Canal + Series option, you will be billed after the first 12 months at €9.99.
it free subscription includes:
- access Fiber internet up to 1 Gbit/s downstream speed and 600 Mbit/s upstream speed (also available on ADSL 2+ or VDSL2)
- fixed with unlimited calls for landlines in more than 110 destinations including mainland France, foreign departments and European Union countries and for mobiles in mainland France and foreign departments
- Digital TV with more than 220 channels, including 100 in HD, 50 TV channels from CANAL for the whole family + Canal+ Series (1 year) + Prime Video (6 months)
- 250 GB hard drive
- Blu-ray™ player
Your new line will be up and running within 3 days to 4 weeks. The operator reimburses the termination costs of your old internet box up to €100. The activation fee and the termination fee have identical amounts and amount to €49. This Freebox is subject to a 12-month commitment and must be located in a dedicated area (ADSL or VDSL) or fiber (in fiber optic deployment areas only and subject to your home connection), being suitable for TV service, have an active or inactive phone line and have not subscribed to a Free fixed offer in the 30 days prior to subscription.