At the end of the US trading week, of course, we will see the live Bitcoin price and the prices of the top 25 cryptocurrencies. Also, we look at the tips for April from the experts, but also the crypto currencies you should avoid according to the analysts. We close with a smile as we list the best April 1 jokes on crypto.
Of course, we will start with the live Bitcoin price and the prices of the top 25 cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin price live and top 25 cryptocurrency prices are rising again
At the time of writing, the live Bitcoin price is trading at EUR41,755.66 ($46,239.08). This is 1.16% higher than during our crypto update last night.
The prices of the other top 25 cryptocurrencies are also rising rapidly. Apart from Tron (TRX), which lost 0.92%, we only see green numbers. The biggest gain of the day so far is for Solana (SOL) with 9.20%. On the Tradeincrypto.com site you can analyze all cryptocurrency prices live 24 hours a day, including the whole weekend.
These cryptocurrencies are leaning towards an uptrend in April
Of course, at the beginning of the month, analysts look for possible investments that can generate a good performance during the month. Also for April, five cryptocurrencies with potential are listed in a row. These are:
- Cardano (ADA), especially due to smart contracts that are now even easier to implement due to the Ethereum Virtual Machine. In addition, investors are expected to value the Hudra upgrade. The current price of Cardano (ADA) is $1,171, which is 0.86% higher than yesterday.
- Binance Coin (BNB). This crypto is not often discussed, but it is popular among users due to the low price of gas for transactions. Furthermore, Binance Bridge 2.0 was recently released, ensuring that Ethereum tokens can also be traded. BinanceCoin (BNB) live price is now $445.80, which is 3.48%% higher than yesterday.
- Solana (SOL) owes its potential primarily to the previously announced partnership with OpenSea. Also in the Metaverse, Solana (SOL) did a great job partnering with Krafton (the parent company of PUBG) to develop blockchain-based games. Today, Solana (SOL) live price, which is now at $136.65, saw the highest performance of the top 25 cryptos.
More bull tips
- We also outlined the bullish indicators for Terra (LUNA) earlier. These mainly lie in the fact that the currency has decided to buy more than $10 billion worth of Bitcoin. Despite today’s damaging gossip, this crypto still had a +2.10% return. The price of Terra Live (LUNA) is currently $106.01.
- The latest cryptocurrency tipped for earnings in April is Ethereum (ETH). Here you are waiting for the previously announced MERGE update and Ethereum 2.0 later this year. Experts expect the price to rise to $10,000 by the end of this year due to these bulls. This would mean a nice price gain, because despite today’s 4.93% return, the live price of Ethereum (ETH) is “only” $3,456.97.
In the video analysis below, all the bullish indicators are listed again.
By the way, Bitcoin also has a tip for April. This afternoon we explain what BTC prices you should watch in the short and long term.
You should stay away from these 3 cryptocurrencies according to experts
In addition to the toppers, the experts also analyzed the ‘floppers’ market. According to them, you should definitely avoid these cryptocurrencies:
- Shiba Inu (SHIB). Despite the lofty ambitions that we often hear about, the coin’s development seems to be stalling. Although people are testing Blockchain, there is no concrete launch prospect. Until that happens, NFT’s aspirations cannot be put into practice either. Furthermore, currency is only sporadically accepted as a means of payment.
- Dogecoin (DOGE). The other famous dog meme coin is also not recommended according to analysts. The coin is mostly based on promoting Elon Musk, but that looks like window dressing. For example, the blockchain does not have unique properties, this cryptography is also hardly accepted as a means of payment, and the number of transactions does not grow.
- Dogelon Mars (ELON). This coin is out of the top 25 cryptocurrencies so we will not discuss that cryptocurrency further here, of course you can read the full review.
Let’s laugh: April 1 in cryptoland
You may have noticed that today was April 1st, or ‘April Fools’ Day’. The crypto community also enjoyed some April Fools jokes. These were the most prominent:
- Cryptoproject Bankless HQ announced that the Philadelphia 76ers and Flyers would play at the Bankless Center beginning next season;
- Other brilliant minds launched the SLEPN crypto token, which allows you to earn and mine crypto by sleeping on special NFT pillows;
- Terra (LUNA) announced that MakerDao will be acquired. One could buy 1 USSDC for 0.5 Terra and a USDC centralization discount.
So it was the laughter again in the cryptocurrency market. Especially since the return increased.
Want to stay informed of the latest price changes?
You can always follow the developments yourself with our WANT crypto analyzes or feature articles and previews on the crypto market and Bitcoin. Of course, you can also follow live prices 24 hours a day if you want to stay informed in real time. Are you also interested in other investments besides cryptocurrencies? So our weekly price forecast on Monday morning may be some reading advice. †Note: We never provide financial advice, so you may not interpret our contributions in that way. Always do your own research and make rational decisions about if, when, what and how much you want to invest in.”
Have you seen a bug? Send us an email. We are grateful to you.